Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Hey I'm Still Alive/30 Day Movie Challenge

Hi my name is Jenna, I'm almost 18 years old, and I've made it back to my blog finally. I'm going to blame it on my job and attempting to gain control of my life. I've missed writing greatly, even if it's unimportant musings that no one reads, so here I have returned.

My dreary life aside, I have decided to begin a little mini project to keep myself here. It's not at all original and is seen on the internet constantly, but will force me to write about things (films, specifically) that I love. Yes, I am referring to the 30 Day Challenges, this one in particular on movies.

Here is the complete list for my reference mainly but also if anyone is curious:

Day 01 Your favorite film
Day 02 Last film you watched
Day 03 Favorite action/adventure film
Day 04 Favorite horror film
Day 05 Favorite drama film
Day 06 Favorite comedy film
Day 07 A film that makes you happy
Day 08 A film that makes you sad
Day 09 A film that you know practically the whole script of
Day 10 Your favorite director
Day 11 Your favorite film from your childhood
Day 12 Favorite animated film
Day 13 A film you wish more people had seen
Day 14 Best film series
Day 15 Favorite independent film
Day 16 The last film you saw in theaters
Day 17 The best film you saw during the last year
Day 18 A film that disappointed you the most
Day 19 Favorite musical
Day 20 Best book adaptation
Day 21 The most overrated film
Day 22 The most underrated film
Day 23 Your favorite character from any movie
Day 24 Favorite documentary
Day 25 A film that no one would expect you to love
Day 26 A film that is a guilty pleasure
Day 27 Favorite classic film
Day 28 Film with the best soundtrack
Day 29 Favorite foreign language film
Day 30 A film you've watched more than 5 times

I have to add a small disclaimer that I am absolutely horrific at picking favorites, being that making decisions is the hardest thing for me in the entire world. That being said, when I'm choosing my "favorite" whichever, it's most likely just one a like a lot and can write the most about. Also, I went off of a list I came across online but took out most of the negative ones and ones I didn't like. Just. In case anyone is wondering. Feel free to steal this and do it for yourself, it'll be fun.