Thursday, July 16, 2015

Hello World

I'm at a (honestly, very very weird) time in my life where everyone around me is trying and beginning things they are good at or want to be good at. My peers are the angsty teens transitioning to adulthood and graduating from highschool. In my head, my brain is trying as hard as it possibly can to simply figure "it" out, but the only thing I've discovered is that "it" is never that simple (if you know what I mean). I never understood the confusion of growing up or the just plain awkwardness of falling somewhere in between adolescence and adulthood until, guess what, it happened.

I'm trying to get a grip on my life before it slips through my fingers, I hope you have fun watching me either rise to the occasion or fail miserably.

(my life is the biggest bummer ever)